*We do not offer refunds on digital downloads. Send any questions to email@example.com*
Download and print your copy of the 2nd Edition Oracle Deck for immediate access to this easy-to-use intuitive tool. Guide yourself and others through spiritual awakenings and challenges with 100 modern, handlettered oracle cards. This powerful deck is packed with direct messages for your psychic readings and offered in 6 bold color variations you can print yourself.
Use the numbers found on the cards to add numerological meanings or time frames to your readings. Each color offers the same messages, so choose whichever speaks to you!
ASK THIS DECK
- What do I need to know today/this week?
- What are this person's intentions/feelings toward me?
- What do I need to work on for my spiritual growth?
- How will I feel if I choose this path ahead?
- A full-color pdf file to download and print at home or at your local printer on the card stock of your choice
- 100 high-quality, matte coated oracle cards
- 6 color options
- Glossary of alternative meanings available here
ABOUT OUR PRINTABLE ORACLE DECKS
Print this oracle deck with ease at home or at your local printer! Simply open the files in your preferred PDF reader app on a desktop or laptop computer, then print on card stock or a paper of your choice. You may choose to laminate your deck to extend its life.
Be sure to save the files somewhere safe, just incase you need to reprint. We’re sure you’ll get a lot of use out of this direct, easy-to-interpret deck!
All cards and artwork are original art owned by Pretty Spirits. You are permitted to print these oracle cards for personal or professional use. Commercial use is strictly prohibited (do not resell).
Your purchase will come with 3 files to download:
- The cards arranged for 8.5x11 paper with 4 cards per page
- The back design arranged the same – 4 cards to match the main card file
- Instructions to print your deck
HOW TO USE
This deck is perfect to use for any inquiry you have. To avoid confusion, be sure to cleanse your energy with a meditation session beforehand. This will calm your mind and connect you with the intuitive voice that provides sound guidance. Here are a few more suggestions:
- Pull a card of the day or week to get to know the deck and practice interpreting the cards. At the end of each day, reflect on the card you pulled and how it played out in your thoughts, choices and interactions throughout the day.
- Choose a card to display on your altar to connect with or call in the energy of the phrase written.