Use this Feeling Wheel to better identify and express your emotions as you reflect on your own or communicate with others. This 3-page guide includes:
- Wheel of 78 words to describe your feelings
- Mood Tracker page to detail your mood for the day, with additional space to journal how you feel
- Feelings Notes page to add an inspirational quote and follow prompts to set intentions for your emotions and identify your personal needs
- Improve your communication skills
- Gain the tools to identify and express what you need to feel better
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Increase your emotional vocabulary
- Inspire yourself to work towards a healthier mood each day
- Digital download
- 3 pages
- Use digitally on an iPad or tablet or print out as many times as you wish
Your download will be emailed to you within a few minutes of your purchase. In your email inbox, search your order number to find the email with a link to download your guide. If you are having trouble finding it, check your spam folder first.
To use digitally, simply open the PDF in your Books App (IOS) or any PDF compatible app on your device and use the editing tools to draw on your worksheets. Open a fresh copy each day, or save a screenshot of your completed sheet and erase it for a fresh start the next day.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues. We are happy to help!