THIS DECK IS NOT IN STOCK. YOU ARE PAYING FOR A PRESALE ORDER. PRODUCTION WILL BEGIN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29th. WE DO NOT HONOR REFUND REQUESTS ON PRESALE ORDERS.
To help the continued production of our decks, we are now offering presale. Production for this round of presale orders will begin on Friday, September 29, 2023. We expect your order to be on its way to you beginning on or before the week of October 16, 2023.
NOTE: Your full order will ship when your presale items are in stock. We do not ship your order separately if you order items not on presale.
Welcome to the ease of reading tarot! No longer is the process confusing or hard to learn. Discover the diverse, vibrant and relatable teaching-deck: The Truth Decks Tarot Edition.
Each card is printed with keywords for upright and reverse reading. Enjoy the modern interpretation of the Rider Waite Smith classic. The images are youthful, vibrant and powerful. Tarot Edition enhances the intuition and guides its reader to a creative understanding of each message.
ASK THIS DECK
- What do I need to know about my spiritual journey?
- How will I feel if I make the choice to [insert scenario]?
- What are [insert person's name] true intentions/feelings towards me?
- What do I need to know about the day ahead?
- 78 cards – 22 Major Arcana, 56 Minor Arcana
- Keywords for upright and reverse reading
- Created in-house at Pretty Spirits by a black author and illustrator
- Culturally diverse tarot deck
- Choose your packaging — a sturdy, glossy paper box, an eco-friendly muslin bag, both, or neither
- An online glossary you can access from anywhere
HOW TO USE
You can bring any inquiry to the Tarot Edition deck. Use your intuition and the keyword on each card to interpret the answers you receive.
- We recommend getting to know the Tarot Edition by pulling a card of the day as your daily ritual. At the end of the day, revisit your card and reflect on how it applied to the thoughts, events and revelations of the day.
- Be sure to cleanse your energy before each use for optimum clarity and openness. Start with 3 deep breaths or a brief meditation.