Our Smoke Cleansing Ritual Kit comes with six different types of sage and two palo santo sticks, ready for your spiritual healing needs. See the guide below for the meaning of each bundle.
- White Sage w/Dragons Blood: psychic protection, shadow work, self-awareness, psychic realizations
- Blue Sage: abundance, wealth, prosperity
- Desert Sage: blessing a person or space, meditation, purification
- White Sage: deep cleanse, raise the vibration of a space
- Cedar Sage: attract good energy, eliminate negative energy, calm
- Yerba Santa: honor and connect with ancestors, bring balance and harmony
- Palo Santo: eliminate and protect against negativity, invite creativity, connect with self
Always burn sage in a well ventilated area using a fire proof catchall for any embers that may fall as it burns. Using the list above as a guide or your own understanding of each chakra, choose the sage bundle you wish to use for your ritual. Take three deep breaths to focus and ground your energy. Speak aloud the intentions for your smoke cleansing ritual. Light your sage and allow the flame to go out on its own — you may blow it out if necessary. As the sage smoke flows, gently guide it around your body and through your space in a clockwise direction. Repeat affirmations calling in the energy you intend to invite and releasing the energy you intend to eliminate. When you are ready, douse your sage in whatever way suits you. End your ritual with a moment of gratitude and silence, allowing any spiritual messages to flow to you.